VolunteerWE NEED CARING ADULTS WHO HAVE A SERVANT'S HEART!
Ready to apply for the hardest job you’ll ever love?
BECOME A VOLUNTEER SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR!
If you have a heart for serving God and serving kids, we always need volunteer staff! Rest assured, you will work harder and be more blessed than you ever have been before! Counselors must be at least 16 years old. The All Summer Staff Training is May 14, 9am – 12pm at Desert Spring UMC. Additional training and background check also required.
Those who are 16 by summer camp may apply to volunteer as Junior Counselors. To qualify, you must participate in our “Counselors 4 Christ” training program that meets once a month to plan and prepare for summer camp. If you have questions about this program, please contact our director, Tracey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702 875-1980
LOOKING FOR A SERVICE PROJECT FOR YOUR GROUP?
Here are a few ideas:
- Build retaining walls
- Clear brush for new play spaces
- Build new “low-ropes” elements
- Power wash porch, porch chairs, and kitchen mats
- Remove cobwebs (everywhere)
- Clean windows (everywhere)
- Clean dining room tables and chairs
- General trash pick up
- Brush removal for fire fuel reduction.
- Wipe and check all mattresses
- Clean in kitchen