Plan a retreat at Potosi PinesBooking and Rates
GUEST GROUP RATES
- Minimum of 20 people (some exceptions for double bookings); 38 for exclusive use.
- Groups will be held to a minimum guaranteed number of participants.
- Groups to provide a certificate of liability insurance.
Please call or email to make an appointment for a tour so you can see all we have to offer. We are happy work with you to meet the needs of your specific group. Contact Patricia Pegram, Office Administrator, at 928-719-6162 or email@example.com.
Potosi is pleased to rent our facility to groups of all religions and associations but retains the right to refuse rental to any group or organization whose purpose is deemed to be in conflict with those of our United Methodist Conference or denomination. There are COVID standards that must be met and any updates will be reflected in the COVID-19 Addendum and sent as they come.
Here is just some of what Potosi has to offer:
- Beautiful setting with amazing views and cooler temperatures
- Within easy driving distance from Las Vegas
- Feeling of getting away without the hassle of a long trip
- Nurse’s cabin that can be used as a leader cabin
- Air-conditioned dining and meeting spaces
- All buildings have heat.
- Wonderful meal service! (We’ll do the dishes.)
- Archery range and Team building (additional fees apply).
- Beautiful outdoor gathering places
- Outdoor campfire area with lighting
- Charming indoor, wood-burning fireplace for cozy gatherings.
- Two different meeting spaces that can be configured to meet your group’s needs
- Prayer labyrinth
- Volleyball court, basketball hoop, horseshoes, corn hole, 9 square in the air, Gaga pit
- A variety of hiking trails for all skill levels
- Trained staff ready to assist you in all aspects of your event