Plan a retreat at Potosi Pines
GUEST GROUP BOOKING INFO
- Groups to provide a certificate of liability insurance.
- Groups will be held to a minimum guaranteed number of participants:
- Non- Summer Season: 20 guest Minimum Guarantee (for meal service) non-exclusive use; 38 for exclusive use.
- Summer Season (Friday of Memorial Day – August 15): 38 Minimum Guarantee for non-exclusive use; 50 for exclusive use.
Please review our Rate Sheet and Booking Contract Policies for detailed information on what booking a retreat or event at Potosi Pines looks like. Need a quick review? Check out our FAQ’s!
Please call or email to book with us or schedule a tour so you can see all we have to offer. We are happy work with you to meet the needs of your specific group. Contact Jessi Persson, Site Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, camp office: (702) 875-1980 or cell: (406) 697-5486.
Potosi Pines Camp & Retreat Center is pleased to rent our facility to groups of all religions and associations and retains the right to refuse rental to any group or organization whose purpose is deemed to be in conflict with those of our United Methodist Conference or denomination.
Here is just some of what Potosi has to offer:
- Beautiful setting with amazing views and cooler temperatures
- Within easy driving distance from Las Vegas
- Feeling of getting away without the hassle of a long trip
- Nurse’s cabin that can be used as a leader cabin
- Air-conditioned dining and meeting spaces
- All buildings have heat.
- Wonderful meal service! (We’ll do the dishes.)
- Archery range and Team building (additional fees apply).
- Beautiful outdoor gathering places
- Outdoor campfire area with lighting
- Charming indoor, wood-burning fireplace for cozy gatherings.
- Two different meeting spaces that can be configured to meet your group’s needs
- Prayer labyrinth
- Volleyball court, basketball hoop, horseshoes, corn hole, 9 square in the air, Gaga pit
- A variety of hiking trails for all skill levels
- Trained staff ready to assist you in all aspects of your event