campsJoin the fun!
Mark your calendars now and plan to join us for summer 2021!
June 7-11 Elementary 1- (for those entering grades 3-6)
June 14-18- Jr. High Classic (for those entering grades 6-9) /Sr. High Adventure (for those entering grades 9-13)
June 21-25- Sr. High Classic (for those entering grades 6-9) /Jr. High Adventure (for those entering grades 9-13)
June 30-July 2- Younger Elementary (for those entering grades 1-3)
July 26-30)- Elementary 2 (for those entering grades 3-6)
We are looking forward to hosting camps again this summer. All covid polices will be followed, including masks required. Spaces will be limited so register today!
Come get away and take a day hike at Potosi!
Enjoy nature, beautiful views, stunning flora, and maybe even some fauna, in the beauty of creation at Potosi Pines. We are excited to offer families self-guided day hikes.!
Register now at http://ppfamilyevents.campbrainregistration.com, for Potosi day hikes.
What do you need to know?
- Day hiking time slots are available Wednesday—Sunday from 10am-4pm.
- Slots are limited to 5 families per day.
- The cost, per family, is $12 for the day.
- Day hikes must be reserved.
- Each adult must submit a signed waiver, using an electronic signature at least 24 hours prior to arriving at camp. (Adults will sign for their children on the same waiver).
- Guidelines with our COVID protocols will be shared with group leaders and they must be followed by all members of the family while on the grounds.
This, our first step toward reopening is small but meaningful. Time in nature brings joy, peace, and allows us to find a new perspective. We know that God calls us to experience creation as a means of experiencing our beloved Creator and we’re sure that days set apart at our camps will be a salve for your soul!
We hope that families all over the Desert Southwest can find respite in these day hikes and we are thrilled to make this move while we are living in the COVID era. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you as we figure this out together.
The Camp & Retreat Team